Posted on: 2019-05-01 14:17:46
Application due date: 20 May, 2019
Link to posting: https://jobs.wayne.edu/
This position will report jointly to the Associate VP for Educational Outreach and International Program and Assistant VP for Institutional Research. The primary task is to provide comprehensive and high quality research and visual analytics to Educational Outreach and International programs, as well as other campus decision and policy-makers.
• Perform statistical analysis and quantitative studies, prepare and present summary reports for AVP Educational Outreach and International Programs and other campus decision-makers and information consumers.
• Extract, manage and integrate data from various data sources (Banner ODS, Canvas, State and institution historical data repositories, IPEDS, Web, and other secondary sources).
• Identify and design complex analytical studies and projects pertinent to all aspects of transfer, international, and outreach study needs.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Master's degree or higher preferably in statistics, social, behavioral or data sciences, or related field from an accredited university or college.
Minimum 2 years of job-related experience, including knowledge of statistics and research design as well as demonstrated experience with:
• Data analysis tools and software (e.g. SAS, R, STATA );
• Data visualization tools and software (e.g. Power BI, Cognos);
• Large datasets or data warehouses, particularly within higher education;
• Database management and querying (e.g. SQL, TOAD).