Posted on: 2017-03-30 18:45:36
Application due date: 28 April, 2017
Link to posting: https://jobs.schoolcraft.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51738
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Develops automated and sustainable reporting solutions that collects, aggregates, and disseminates data and metrics to various groups within the organization and outside the organization to support strategic decision making and planning, accreditation, compliance and other assessment activities.
Specifically, this position will be responsible for developing and managing standardized processes and application programming to execute and automate production of mandatory reports, administration of benchmark projects, and extraction of data from multiple data sources and analysis of date for Schoolcraft's Research and Analytics team.
1. Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Information Technology preferred, but not required).
2. Demonstrated experience in the areas of database design, development and maintenance of large relational databases.
3. Knowledge of and at least three (3) years of hands-on experience with ETL systems (Microsoft SQL Service Integration Services preferred) and SQL.
4. Experience with design, development, documentation, training and support of custom built software and off-the-shelf products.
5. Three (3) years of experience in application development and support (using languages/tools such as SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, Visual Studio).
6. Proven complex-problem solving, systems analysis and evaluation, active listening and learning, and quality control analysis skills highly desired.
1. Knowledge of and experience with Ellucian Colleague Applications and WebAdvisor.
2. Experience designing and deploying interactive web-based dashboards with interactive capabilities (SSRS, Tableau, etc.).
3. C#, C/C++, .NET, Java