Early registration for the 2017 AIR Forum is now open. Make plans to join us May 30-June 2 in Washington, DC for thought-provoking keynotes, in-depth workshops, and more than 300 educational presentations by your peers.
Highlights of the 2017 AIR Forum:
1. In-depth Pre-Conference workshops on Monday and Tuesday offering intensive, hands-on learning in topics including Forecasting in Excel, Introduction to Dashboards, Tableau Fundamentals, Building an Effective Assessment Process, and more;
2. Tuesday Impact Sessions, focusing on a wide range of emerging and important topics and issues including The Analytics Revolution, Breaking Down Silos, Higher Ed Policy in the new Administration, and more;
3. Compelling keynote and plenaries by thought leaders in higher education, including Talithia Williams, Associate Professor of Mathematics at Harvey Mudd College; Jeff Strohl, Director of Research at the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce; and Allison Clarke, Speaker, coach, author, and trainer for the development of human potential;
4. More than 300 concurrent sessions reviewed and presented by your peers;
5. An Exhibit Hall featuring top corporate partners serving IR, IE, planning, assessment, and related fields; and
6. The opportunity to network and share ideas with 2,000 colleagues from around the world.
Join the conversation. Share ideas and learn from colleagues at the largest gathering of IR, IE, planning, and assessment professionals. Register by February 24 for our lowest conference rates.
We’ll see you in DC!
Director of Conference Services