The Ohio Association for Institutional Research and Planning (OAIRP) is hosting a spring conference! Details for the conference are shared below.
Being Data-Informed: The Role of the Institutional Research
Office in Decision Support and Improving Institutions
WHO: Ohio Association for Institutional Research and Planning (OAIRP)
WHAT: Spring 2019 Conference
WHEN: Friday, April 26, 2019 – 8:00am-4:00pm
REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE FOR OAIRP REGISTRATION
WHERE: Lorain County Community College, Norton Culinary Arts Center and John A. Spitzer Conference
Center, 1005 N. Abbe Rd., Elyria, OH 44035 – Google Map
HOTEL: Homewood Suites by Hilton - OAIRP Block Rooms Available
Note: Rooms must be reserved by 4/5/19 to receive the group rate. Amenities include complimentary daily
hot breakfast, high-speed internet, and parking.
PARKING: Free! Map - Here
Note: For the IPEDS workshop, lot 4 is recommended. For the OAIRP conference, lots 2, 3, and 4 are
- TED-style Talks and Group Discussions on How Institutions Practice Date-Informed Decision-Making
- Guided Workshops from Colleagues Focused on Skill-building around Institutional Research
- Networking and Refreshment Breaks
- Sector Break-out Meetings
- Afternoon Presentations from Colleagues
Please contact Joe Argiro, OAIRP President, at 740.755.7651 or Argiro.email@example.com with any questions!