Registration is open for the North East Association for Institutional Research (NEAIR) Summer Professional Development Workshops!
WHEN: Friday, July 26th
WHERE: Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater, MA (access via public transportation is available)
HALF-DAY WORKSHOP TOPICS:
• An Introduction to Design Thinking for IR and Everyone
• Create Infographics to Communicate Your Data
• Data Governance: What Does and Does Not Work
• Developing Logistic Regression Models for Retention
• Getting Started with Tableau
• IPEDS Student Financial Aid Training
• Newcomers to Institutional Research Parts 1 and 2 (full day)
• Qualitative Data Collection Strategies for IR
• SPSS Syntax To Improve Your Reporting Efficiency
Please click here for more information and to register by July 15th:
*This message is shared on behalf of the North East Association for Institutional Research and is not necessarily endorsed by or affiliated with the Michigan Association for Institutional Research.